Polio Survivors Ireland is recruiting a part time (18 Hours per week) Administration Officer based in our office in Dublin.
The successful applicant will be a highly organised individual with a track record of liaising with statutory and other funders, developing policies and procedures and undertaking a wide range of other administrative duties.
Polio Survivors Ireland, formerly known as the Post Polio Support Group, was established by polio survivors to assist their fellow survivors. The organisation has over 900 members throughout the country.
Please note this is a fixed term contract up to the 31st December, 2017 renewable depending on funding.
- Administration around funding and funders
- Drafting policies, procedures & standards
- Meeting reporting obligations
- Matching funding with expenditure
- General office administration duties
- Supporting the CEO, Board, Committees and other staff
- Applying for, and reporting on, statutory funding
- Developing policies and procedures
- Financial reporting
- Undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks in a busy office environment
- Excellent English writing, composition and literacy skills
- Highly organised with ability to manage own time and multi-task
- Strong financial skills
- Competent in use of MS Office suite e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
A full job description is here: Admininstration Officer Job Description.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 4th September 2017
Polio Survivors Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More information on Polio Survivors Ireland can be found by clicking here