Fixed Term Contract with Potential for Renewal Depending on Funding
Polio Survivors Ireland is recruiting a part-time Membership & Volunteer Recruitment Officer (19 Hours per week).
The primary focus of this role is to increase the organisation’s membership and recruit and support active members and volunteers. Polio Survivors Ireland was established by polio survivors to assist their fellow survivors. The organisation has almost 1,000 members throughout the country.
This role is not generally office based and extensive travel around the Republic of Ireland is required. Some evening and occasional weekend work is also involved. Please note this is a one year fixed term contract with the potential for renewal depending on funding.
· Increase the membership of Polio Survivors Ireland
· Recruit new active members and volunteers
· Train & support active members and volunteers
· Appoint and support co-ordinators to lead active members and volunteers
· Develop structures to co-ordinate the activities of active members and volunteers
· Experience of recruiting members and/or supporters to a non-profit organisation
· Experience of recruiting volunteers or active members within an organisation
· Experience of supporting and developing volunteers or active members
· Strong organisational development skills
· Highly organised individual with ability to manage own time and multi-task
· A full clean licence and own car is essential
A full job specification is available here: MVRO Job Description Oct 19.
To apply please complete the MVRO Application Form 2019 and submit along with a full CV to email@example.com. Please note, only applications with a completed application form and accompanying CV will be considered.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 8th November, 2019
Polio Survivors Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer. More information on Polio Survivors Ireland can be found at www.polio.ie