Assistant Services & Information Co-Ordinator (Part-Time) Temporary Contract
We are recruiting a part-time (25 Hours per week) Assistant Services & Information Co-ordinator for a temporary specified purpose contract. The successful applicant will have a track record of providing services and supports to people with disabilities and/or older people. This position is based in our office in Dublin.
This is a temporary specified purpose contract.
- Providing information, support and services to polio survivors over the telephone
- Conducting telephone based assessments of survivors’ needs
- Arranging home based O.T. assessments of polio survivors
- Organising the provision of aids and appliances, therapies and other supports as required
- Providing individual advocacy on behalf of polio survivors
- Maintaining notes and providing reports on activities
- Support the CEO and other staff of Polio Survivors Ireland in the day to day operations of the organisation
- Providing information, support and individual advocacy
- Providing services and supports to people with disabilities and/or older people
- Report writing and general administration
- Relevant 3rd level qualification from a recognised body
- Excellent listening and communications skills
- Strong report writing and administrative skills
- Competent in the use of MS Office suite of programs
A full job description is available by clicking here: Asst SIC Job Description 2018.
Applicants must complete an application form available here: Asst SIC Application Form and email it along with a full up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants who have submitted a completed application form and an accompanying CV by the closing date will be considered.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 27th April 2018
Polio Survivors Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
The services of a recruitment agency are not required at this time.