Join us on zoom for this year’s virtual Conference & AGM.
Polio Survivors Ireland’s Conference and AGM 2021, takes place via Zoom, on Wednesday 30th June, at 2pm.
Members have been sent registration forms and proxy forms, which must be returned to the office by Wednesday 23rd June.
We will then be in touch with the details to dial or log into the meeting.
We are delighted to have a number of guest speakers this year, who are:
• Paul Gallier, Age & Opportunity;
• Laura Dowling, National Advocacy Service;
• Georgina Cruise, Patient Advocacy Service;
• Daragh Cassidy, Bonkers.ie;
• Zaynab Salman, TCD Cold Study;
• Dr Diarmuid Quinlan, Irish College of General Practitioners.
We look forward to seeing those who can join us on the 30th June. If anyone hasn’t received their mailing, including the financial statements (by either post or email) please contact the office on 01 889 8920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.